Welcome to St. Mary's Rattler Patient Portal
Click the Register button above to register for the Rattler Patient Portal. **Please check your SPAM OR JUNK email box for password email.** Once logged in you will have access to online services such as:
- Schedule appointments at the Student Health Center
- Receive secure communication from providers at the StMU Student Health Center
- Upload immunization records to us, including the Meningococcal Meningitis Requirement form and the TB Screening Form.
- Print your immunization records
- View health educational materials
- PLEASE NOTE: The Student Health Center participates with the Student Health Insurance Plan, but is Out-of-Network for all other plans. If you visit the Student Health Center with your own private insurance or have no insurance, the charges incurred at the Student Health Center will be posted to your Business Account. You will receive an itemized statement that you can file with your insurance, but we cannot guarantee reimbursement since the clinic is Out-of-Network. An office visit with the doctor or physician assistant is $25 and other charges may apply. If you have insurance coverage with the Student Health Insurance Plan, then you will have a $10 copay for each office visit and the SHC staff will submit a claim for other charges incurred at the SHC. The Student Health Insurance Plan covers your flu shot, an annual physical and laboratory testing when if applicable, and many other benefits too! To learn more about the Student Health Insurance Plan, click here.
SECURITY: We are committed to protecting your personal information. Data that you provide cannot be viewed by anyone else on the Web and is securely maintained by industry standard SSL (secure socket layer) encryption and decryption technology when needed. We do not share your information with anyone else without your written permission.